Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dr. Seuss Tour of Doors

One of our sweet Kindergarten teachers organized a door contest this year for our parent teacher conferences.  We decided to go with the Dr. Seuss theme with his birthday coming up and all.  So let's go on a little tour, shall we??!!



This was my door.  I went with the Lorax theme.



Holly's door was SUPER CUTE!  I love the maps everywhere.  She also had her kids make maps of their classroom.  The background on her door is made up of maps.  She's so creative!










Mrs. Emily is our title I teacher. Her door is above.  She also has a blog and a TPT shop with some great 4th grade Treasures resources!




The door above was the speech teacher's!  How clever!





I realized while posting these that I forgot some of the other doors.  I was so excited to tour the school and see all of these super fun doors!  It's like our own little real-life Pinterest board!  ;)  I hope you enjoyed the tour and are getting ready for March 2nd like we are!  




















7 comments:

  1. Those doors are incredible! I would have a hard time choosing a winner!


    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to celebrate Dr. Seuss. So many darling ideas. I would hate to be the judge on that one.
    ☀Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! It is so exciting seeing your school get so excited for Dr. Seuss's birthday! I would love if you would link this post to my COUNTDOWN TO DR. SEUSS's BIRTHDAY Linky. I think the readers of my blog who are teachers would love to see this!

    http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com/2013/01/countdown-to-dr-seusss-birthday.html

    I also pinned it to my pinterest board! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These doors are Super! We had fun looking through them! The kids must love to come to school and see these Seuss inspired designs!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    firstgradebuddies2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet words. It has been a lot of fun at school.

    Emily
    @ mrsemilyssmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What amazing door displays! I will definitely bookmark this post to share with my staff next year! SO happy to meet you...FINALLY! I found you on Pinterest searching for anchor charts. I am delighted to be a new follower of your blog!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete